Real-time Spectral Imaging
The FireflEYE 185 is the workhorse of Cubert’s hyperspectral snapshot cameras. With a weight of less than 500g it’s designed for easy implementation onboard a UAV or for an easy-to-handle and flexible measurement experience in the field or laboratory.
- Standard light-weight housing (S185)
- Industrial housing IP65 (Q185)
- Waterproof housing IP68 (U185)
Cubert Utils Software Features
To enable time-saving analyses, a complete Hyperspectral Index Library for agricultural applications is fully integrated.
Furthermore, an Image Cassification engine based on machine learning is also available. This easy-to-use software add-on allows online classification directly in the live data stream.
What you should know
In lab use the FireflEYE can be equipped with Close-Up Lenses, allowing a macroscopic scale view with a spot size of only a few mm to cm.
Attaching a Relay Lens to the FireflEYE eventually provides full interchangeability for C-mount lenses. Mount the camera on your microscope or endoscope without the need of an additional calibration.
If needed, a special industrial housing with IP65 ensures a high robustness. Upgrade to IP68 and use the 185 underwater to a depth of 5m.
- wavelength range: 450-950nm, 125 bands
- spectral resolution: 8nm@532nm, sampling 4nm
- spatial resolution: 1000×1000 px panchromatic / 50×50 px spectral (2500 spectra per cube)
- weight 490g, power consumption 8W@12V
- Standard housing in elongated and angled version available
- Industrial and waterproof housing available
Ζητείστε περισσότερες πληροφορίες: