Bringing Light Field Technology to HSI
The Cubert ULTRIS breaks new ground as the first HSI camera that is based on the light field technology. The camera features an Ultra-HD CMOS sensor with 20 MP, making it to the imaging spectrometer with the world-wide highest available resolution. The camera provides a native image resolution of 400×400 px with 100 spectral channels, continuously covering the wavelength range from 450 nm to 850 nm.
- Standard light-weight housing IP40 (S20)
- Industrial housing IP65 (Q20)
- Waterproof housing IP68 (U20)
The ULTRIS records an object with a multitude of images, each with its own optical bandpass filter with different center wavelength. This is made possible by combining a continuously variable bandpass filter with a lenslet array.
Applying this concept to the UHD sensor, the previously unheard number of 160,000 spectra is acquired simultaneously.
What you should know
With its 350g the camera is even more light-weighted than the established FireflEYE 185, making it ready for an easy handling onboard a UAV.
In order to fulfill the requirements of an industrial environment, a ruggedized housing with IP65 ensures a high robustness. Upgrade the ULTRIS to waterproof IP68 and use it underwater to a depth of 5m.
- wavelength range: 450-850nm, 100 bands
- spectral resolution: 2% of center wavelength, sampling 4nm
- spatial resolution: 400×400 px spectral (160,000 spectra per cube)
- power consumption 10W@12V
- Standard light weight housing, weight 350g
- Industrial and waterproof housing available